Male-identified survivors and male-identified supporters of survivors of sexual assault and violence, are welcome to access the individual counselling program for up to 24 sessions. Sessions are scheduled in a way as to ensure that male-identified and female-identified clients do not share waiting room space.
SAVIS offers FREE individual counselling throughout the Halton Region to ALL survivors of abuse. Qualified counsellors are available to support you through your healing journey.
- SAVIS offers non-directive, non-judgemental counselling services.
- We do not keep clinical records (this means we don’t write down what you tell us in a session) and your confidentiality is assured.
- Language interpretation services are available for all clients.
- Clients can access up to 24 sessions.
- Most clients attend bi-weekly sessions and access counselling for up to a year.
- In addition to face-to-face counselling SAVIS also offers telephone and online (Skype™) sessions. While face-to-face counselling is recommended SAVIS recognizes that not all clients can access office locations.
To book an appointment please return this form to email@example.com or call 905-825-3622.