There is approximately one in six men who have experienced sexual abuse at some time in their lives.
Counselling Services are available for male survivors of sexual abuse.
- Counselling Services recognizes that the information you provide is private and we are committed to keeping that information confidential.
- Clients can access 18 sessions.
- Most clients attend bi-weekly sessions and access counselling for up to a year.
- In addition to face-to-face counselling SAVIS also offers telephone and online (Zoom) sessions. While face-to-face counselling is recommended SAVIS recognizes that not all clients can access office locations.
- We provide various counselling packages based on your needs: from three to five sessions for crisis counselling, short-term counselling of up to eight sessions or long-term counselling of 18 sessions.
- All counselling is free of charge.
For Intake process: Please call 905-825-3622.
Our qualified, compassionate volunteers also work with men and male survivors. We have a 24 hour support & crisis line. You do not have to be in crisis to call.
Crisis Line: 905 875 1555