Title: Empowering Us All Artist: Stephen Rea The following piece was created after the passing of the great Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I was compelled to create the piece to serve as a reminder of the amazing qualities, tributes and passion for women’s activism that she brought to this world. The use of…
- Keep your restraining order with you at all times. Leave extra copies at work, with a friend, in your car, etc.
- Call the police if your partner breaks the court order.
- Think of alternative ways to keep safe if the police do not respond right away.
- Inform family, friends and neighbours that you have a restraining order in effect.
- Try to avoid places in the community your abuser may frequent.